Dr. Vineet Malhotra
Diyos Men’s Health Centers
[M.B.B.S, M.S, D.N.B (Urology)]
After pursuing his MBBS from JNMC, Wardha, in the year 1995, Dr. Vineet Malhotra completed his Masters in General Surgery at Government Medical College, Nagpur, in the year 1998. He acquired his DNB in Urology and Andrology from the prestigious Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital at Nadiad, Gujrat.
He is now a practicing Andrologist and Microsurgeon, specializing in the field of Surgery for Male Sexual Dysfunction and Infertility.
Over 15 years of Urological surgical experience in minimally invasive urological and andrological procedures has led Dr. Vineet to the pinnacle in the same field. His contributions as faculty of training operative workshops of Andrology at Nadiad, Gujrat for the last several years and as speaker at National and International for a for trainees, consultants and specialists in the field of andrology and reproductive medicine are appreciated by the community.
He has authored research articles, chapters in text books, commentaries for review articles in both national and international journals and texts. His chapters on the Varicocele debate and Anejaculation are well received.
He is an active member of the Urological Society of India, Indian Fertility Society, American Urological Association, European Urological Association, International Society for Sexual Medicine and South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine.
He has extensive experience in Penile implant procedures, primary and revision, and has trained many urologists for the procedure.
Treatment and Surgeries - Expertise
- Penile Implant (Inflatable)
- Penile Implant (Semi Rigid)
- Microsurgical Vasal recanalization procedures
- Micro dissection TESE
- Percutaneous and Retrograde endourological procedures
- Renal Transplant with Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy
- Holmium laser prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic reconstructive procedures
- Laparoscopic Uro-oncology
- Head of Renal Transplant Program at Rockland Hospital , New Delhi
- Invited faculty for International / National meetings on Andrology
- Advisory Board member of Mens Health Society of India
- Member Andrology sub-specialty committee for Indian Fertility Society
- Invited National Faculty for ISAR, 2017
- Invited faculty for AOGD National conference, 2016, New Delhi, as Male infertility expert
- Invited lecture on Surgery for Male Infertility at IFFS, New Delhi, 2016
- Editorial Board member, Springer plus
- Invited lecture on “Art of testicular biopsy” and “optimising Shah implant” at the MHWC 2016 held at Pullman hotel,New Delhi
- Chairperson for operative male infertility workshop at MHWC 2016
- Invited faculty at International fertility society meet held at New Delhi, 2015
- Invited national faculty for YUVA FOGSI, Rajkot, Gujrat 2016
- Invited national faculty lecture on Medical management of male infertility at ADVANCES 2015, Trivandrum, India
- National faculty for MHWC2016, Andrology training workshop for trainees and consultants, Nadiad, 2016 and 2017.
- Penile Implant expertise including semi-rigidimplant in a phalloplasty patient following dog bite patient.
- Article on Varicocoele Surgery in textbook on Male Infertility by Jaypee Publications.
- Article on Effect of chemoradiation on Testis in Manual of Fertility Presevation.
- Best video prize West zone USICON 2015,Goa for video on tips and tricks for 3 piece inflatable penile prosthesis.
- Contribution as faculty of Operating Surgery at Andrology workshop held at MPUH Nadiad in April 2014 in Urology for Post Graduate and Practising Surgeon