Dr. Amrendra Kumar
M.B.B.S., M.D. (AIIMS, Delhi)
Ex Senior Resident (PGI, Chandigarh)
Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (USA),MMDS (USA)
Dr. Amrendra Kumar is the Co-founder and Director of DermaClinix and is considered amongst the best dermatologists and hair transplant doctors in Delhi, INDIA. He has done his MD in Dermatology from the well-known All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), DELHI. He also has worked as a senior resident in the prestigious Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. After that, he joined one of the largest hospitals in Delhi- Safdarjung Hospital. Working in these apex institutes has provided him vast experience and knowledge in every field of dermatology. Whether it is hair transplantation or cosmetic surgeries or clinical dermatology, Dr. Amrendra has proven himself as an expert.
He is considered to be an expert of Hair transplantation specially with FUE method. He has a rare distinction of doing megasessions and gigasessions with FUE method and specialized in body hair transplantation delivering great results.
- Consultant Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon and Cosmetologist in Delhi, India.
- Director & Co-Founder of Dermaclinix-The Complete Skin and Hair Solution centre, New Delhi, India (Nov 2012-till present)
- Senior Resident Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- He has taken special interest to develop technique which ensures maximum graft survival up to 100%
- He was amongst very few Indian Faculties who were invited to take lecture in the prestigious ISHRS (international society of hair restoration surgery) 2014 Meet in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on “PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) in Hair Transplantation”.
- He also has take guest lectures in various national & international conferences like AAHRS/HAIRCON ,World Congress of Trichology (South korea), DERMACON etc.
- He is among the pioneers of developing PRP therapy and for hair fall as well as its use in hair transplantation. He also developed the method to standardise the process of making PRP to maintain highest level of quality.
- Many Doctors has undergone training for hair transplantation under him. He also runs special fellowship program for this.
- He has published the world’s first case of “Body Hair Transplantation in Vitiligo” in JCAS 2013
- His paper has been selected in “Best young dermatologist” in CUTICON 2010, DELHI
- He also is a member of ISDS, ISD, MMDS, IADVL, PDS etc.